FC Erzgebirge Aue: Doping control gave a reference to cancer crayfish at Sijaric

It came out that something can not be real. I was asked if I took a medication that I really did not understand regarding it contained prohibited funds.

Omar Static from the 3rd department football group fc erzgebirge aue came to be conscious of his cancer at the end of 2021 via two doping controls. In a meeting with dfb.de, the 21-year-old said that the controls after the video games versus Darmstadt 98 and also 1. FC Nuremberg were visible at the time. It came out that something could not be true. I was asked if I took a medication that I really did not find out about it contained restricted funds. Yet that was not so. I have a cancer, stated Static. The succeeding therapy time was hard for him. Eventually, I made it through radiation treatment effectively through my physical condition as a professional athlete, he stated. The body comes to be very weak at times. You need to be aware of this truth. You have to prepare from the head that there are days when you feel worse. Static, who has actually been under contract in AUE since the summer of 2021, reported: The immune system was compromised by the radiation. I can count myself lucky just how it finished in the long run. He had not talked concerning the disease with the Sébastien Haller, Marco Richter as well as Time Baumgartner, that are additionally experiencing testicular cancer. Since the beginning of the year, the previous U21 global Montenegro's has been back in all games in Bauer. He was almost 100 percent once again. The games from the start aided me a great deal. Improvements are always feasible, claimed Static.

Comments